A bit of inspiration for jewelry
Reblog with one thing you love that you can never find good jewelry for.
Me: Bass clefs. I can never find bass clef charms or jewelry.
Me and some friends are selling these T-Shirts for Relay For Life. We need to sell as many as possible.
They are available in youth and adult sizes. They are maroon with the white design as shown and cost $15 each.
ALL PROFIT GOES TO RELAY FOR LIFE. I do not keep any of it. I have to spend money on shipping (which will be $6) but the rest goes to the charity.
Buy the listing for the T shirts given above.
Place a custom order at my etsy shop or contact me on etsy about the shirts. If you don’t want to contact me on etsy feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also message me here on tumblr!
Please reblog and get the message out! Thank you!
Wire Jewelry Making Tutorial – Design Your own Pendant
6 notes | Reblogged: (via
Okay. Reblog and say something you really like but there isn’t much jewelry themed about it.
I have had so little time for things my etsy shop kind of took a backseat. I’m working on getting everything back on track now. Just a random update.
A little something different.
I want to get you guys more involved. It’ll make my part easier and give me an idea of what styles you guys make. So send me messages.
1. What style of jewelry making/crafting comes easiest to you?
2. Which style is the hardest that you have done?
3. Are there any projects that seem too intimidating to begin? If so, what?
4. What kinds of jewelry do you wear? Maybe stones, delicate, simple, or bold?
5. What are your favorite materials to work with?
6. What is a material you are always out of?
7. How did you start crafting?
8. Do you make money off of your designs or do you make them for yourself/friends?
9. What is your favorite color scheme?
10. What is your favorite place to get craft supplies? (Could be a local small business, or a craft store)
Answer one or more of these in an ask please. It doesn’t have to be specifically about jewelry. I want to get to know you guys better.
I really have had no time for this blog. Now it’s summer and I have a lot more free time so bring on the questions! I’ll look for more tutorials and start posting more. Thanks!